Continuous improvement and implementation of corporate social responsibility
- Use technology and innovation, and attach importance to corporate governance.
- Create customer value and meet customer needs.
- Enhance humanistic care and fulfill social responsibilities.
- Reduce environmental impact and safety and health risks, and promote sustainable environmental development.
- Integrity, diligence, stability, steadfastness, compliance with environmental protection and labor safety and health laws.
Based on the principle of materiality, consider the operational impact and the concerns of stakeholders, and analyze the major concerns of corporate governance, social and environmental aspects.
For details, please refer to the ESG report.